Friday, April 22, 2011

Don't sweat the small stuff, pray about everything!

April showers, April fools, time stands still for no one! For me, this last month has been one of questions, and a few answers. Yes, we are definitely going to China. And I still don't really know why. Sometimes, that bothers me. In my heart, I know why. But, I don't know how! It's amazing how much that bothers me. I'm more of a control freak than I realized. I turn my days over to God on a daily basis. I'm fine following where He leads, here, in Conway. I usually don't know what the day will deliver and I thank God that He is in control. So what's the big deal about being in a different place. First, I do alot of choosing what to turn over to God, and what isn't necessary. I know if I want bacon and eggs or yogurt or nothing for breakfast. I don't even know what I'll be eating in China. This is a step of faith. But this is the small stuff..God has not led me to this decision based on breakfast. I'm going because eternity is closer than we think, and there is work to do. God's work is people. He loves all people, which most of us know. And he has placed a special love for these people whom I don't even know in my heart. How is that possible. I don't know. I seem to be saying that alot these days. And God just says "trust me". Whom better to trust. And of course, trust has been an issue of mine since the beginning of time. I trust God knows what He is doing, because I truly don't know. What I do know is that it will be good if God is in it. It will also be bring forth good results or good fruit, if God has control of it. And it will stand the test of time, it will not be shaken if it is build on truth. Maybe, one soul stands in the balance of our obedience to Him. I know God would move heaven and earth to save even one of his creations. Pray for us, if you are reading this, that we don't miss the moment to do what He has called us to do. Pray that we are wise enough and bold enough to speak only words of Truth.

No comments:

Post a Comment