Sunday, March 6, 2011

DAVE

My hubby has a name, Dave. He would prefer not being referred to as hubby. And by the way, his age is 74. How times flies.
But this blog is more about what God is doing than the mistakes I make. I think.
Donations are never required to follow our progress. It's simply God speaking to me about pride. I hope that not only Dave and I have this experience, but many of you who may not have thought about going begin to consider the possibilities. Only when we do what we know to do, can God bless us! I am quite greedy about God's blessings.....
Pictures and details to follow. When I learn to use Dave's computor or I gain some memory in mine, I will share pictures. As soon as I completed my first blog, my computor quit ( memory died, I knew it was going but what timing) .
I still want to share my testimony, as well as how God gave us back our deposit for this trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment